IT Support for Nonprofits
As a non-profit business owner, you rely on volunteers and donors to support your cause. This means that delivering exceptional services is necessary to ensure that your organisation continue to receive the support it depends on. Here at DSC-IT, we understand that you’re trying to accomplish as much as you can with the limited resources at your disposal.
We can make things easier for you. With our IT Support that is specifically designed for nonprofits like yours, we provide cost-effective IT solutions that assist with your day-to-day administrative tasks so you can focus on delivering services to those in need, not handling technology issues.
IT Support from DSC-IT gives your nonprofit or charity:
- Maximum efficiency - make the most of time-saving and productivity-boosting technologies and tools
- Fundraising development - when your technology performs flawlessly, you’ll be able to attract more support for your cause
- Advanced security - with the latest versions of antivirus, firewalls, data encryption and malware protection
- 24/7 support - our dedicated helpdesk team is just a phone call away, working around the clock to provide the proactive support you need
- Comprehensive IT management - we take care of your technology so you don’t have to
- Compliance - we can help you stay compliant with all government privacy laws
Our IT Support takes care of your entire IT system so you can focus on enriching the lives of those in need. Best of all, our services are available for an affordable monthly fee, meaning you get all the IT support you need without breaking the bank.
We also have specialised knowledge with:
- NDIA/NDIS IT Support and Consulting
- Lotterywest IT Consulting - Technology Support for Lotterywest grants
- CUA ICTS 2015 and 14008 - IT Consulting and Support for organisations with Common Use Arrangements