DSC-IT is a leading WA based IT services company specialising in Unified Communications and Infrastructure solutions.
We are expanding our Microsoft Lync practise and are seeking several highly skilled and experienced Microsoft Solution Architects and Systems Engineers to work with our existing team. These positions would ideally suit people with 3+ (Systems Engineers) and 5+ (Solutions Architects) years of real world experience architecting, designing and implementing Microsoft solutions. As these are predominantly customer facing roles, excellent interpersonal skills are essential, along with a high standard of spoken and written English including report writing and documentation. Solution Architects will additionally require excellent presentation skills and a technical sales background. The ability to work well in a small team, sometimes under pressure, whilst maintaining a good sense of humour should be considered essential attributes for potential applicants.
We are a value-based, dynamic company and an employer who believes our people are our most import asset. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to advance their careers with a move into the world of Unified Communications with an established and highly skilled Systems Integrator.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Work within the Solution Architect or Technical Operations teams on internal and customer facing projects.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Design and Implementation of customer solutions
- Obtain and maintain required vendor certifications
- Assist with and increase sales of Unified Communications solutions
- Build and maintain customer and vendor relationships
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Lync Server 2010 or 2013 with emphasis on Enterprise Voice
- Excellent knowledge of VoIP and all associated protocols
- In-depth knowledge of either Sonus and/or Audiocodes voice gateways
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Unified messaging
- Background in, or good working knowledge of TDM and PSTN voice environments
- Good working knowledge of IP networking including: routing and switching, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and associated protocols
Solutions Architects will additionally require the following skills:
- Presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic commercial and business awareness
- Good knowledge of Microsoft licensing models and an ability to position them correctly
- Good competitive knowledge of Cisco and other IP Telephony/UC offerings
The following certifications are ideally required:
- Microsoft MCSE in Communications or
- Microsoft MCITP in Lync 2010 with a view to refreshing to the above before expiry
- Microsoft Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Exam
- Sonus or Audiocodes Gateway Certified
In return we offer a fantastic salary package + Super; ongoing specialised technical training; a friendly team of like-minded individuals and the opportunity to participate in our mentoring program.
Recruiters please do not contact DSC regarding this job