DSC has a broad range of technical expertise, from Unified Communications and Core Infrastructure to Business Productivity, Security and Management. This enables us to deliver solutions aligned to our customers’ business requirements. In addition to our complete ICT services, we now also offer our clients a Direct Resourcing engagement model.
DSC has a strong track record in recruiting high calibre professionals across multiple sectors, taking the same approach and a proven process with the emphasis on open communication and total understanding of the client’s requirements. Part of this is an assurance to clients that our candidates have gone through our internal recruitment process, as follows:
- Initial telephone interview
- Face to face interview
- Technical interview/Testing
- Reference Checks
Our extensive process means we are always confident in the quality of our contractor pool and ensures they will be qualified against your specific requirements.
DSC offers your company the personnel support needed to maximise your ICT systems, providing you with the quality and professional manpower that you need, be it on a short term engagement or a long term contract.
Our process starts by obtaining a total understanding of our client’s requirements. Not just the basic requirements, but taking note of the organisations culture and business strategy so we have a full understanding of who to recommend into your organization from our pool of qualified contractors.
Our emphasis is on communication at all times with both our contractors and clients and we focus on quality, not quantity. This is of vital importance to us because it’s our business strategy, and we pride ourselves on our ability to compete in the marketplace on a foundation of quality.
We are able to provide resources in the following areas:
- Systems Infrastructure (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Linux, Storage/Backup)
- Network Infrastructure (Juniper, Cisco)
- Unified Communications and Telephony (Microsoft Lync, Polycom VC, Cisco UC)
- Project Management (Infrastructure, Applications, Business)
- Business Analysis (Business Process Modelling/Improvement)
- ERP (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft)
- Software Development (.Net, Sharepoint, Infopath, Nintex, AvePoint, Java)
- Testing (Automated, Performance, Management)
- Strategic (Change Management, LEAN/Six Sigma)
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing (SQL, Cognos)
- Information Management (Functional/Technical)
- Training/Technical Writing
For more information about our services and
how we may be able to assist you please contact us.